Date(s) - 09/01/2019 - 27/02/2019
1313 Hollis St
Categories No Categories
Tango Level II : Better Basics/More Options
Pre-requisite: 6 weeks – 3 months of beginner tango, or by permission of instructor.
Course content: introduction to crossed system, the weaving walk, ochos and X-es, ocho cortado, little-step, and more rhythmic variations. If this is the last tango class you take, you will be fine to continue dancing tango for many years. It provides the basis of tango’s social dance vocabulary upon which you can build all the more advanced material, or you can simply explore these patterns to make a captivating dance.
Cost: $85 per person/students $75
Registration and more information email or contact Margaret 902-229-8585.
Tangonova Level II Training Offers:
- Small classes/personal guidance
- Encouragement via perceptive feedback
- Experiential Learning
- Emphasis on improvisation, not simply memorization
- Better dance habits from the start.
- Usable social dance skills before fancy figures.
- Sound structural vocabulary that supports progressing into tango’s classic close embrace, rhythmic play, turns, leg kicks, foot catches and so forth.
Above all, I aspire to make you a dignified, respectful, delightfully curious tango dancer, attentive to your partners, and comfortable in your body.