Date(s) - 06/08/2018 - 14/08/2018
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Class has been extended 3 weeks by request. If you have attended some of the previous classes, or have previous lead experience, or want to only follow and have some followers experience,, you could attend. Contact me for details: 902-229-8585.
Change of location to my home studio-33 Acorn Rd. Car pooling is being arranged.
– Open to all women interested in learning to lead and/or being a follower for a woman lead.
– No previous lead experience is required but previous orientation to tango as follower is recommended.
– The class will cover both instruction on leading plus in-depth followers’ technique (for the entire class).
– Half the participants need to be committed to learning to lead, and all participants should be up for improving their following.
– Women will be free to exchange lead and follow or not, depending on their preferences.
– Since learning the lead requires focus and commitment, there will be suggestions for those switching on how best to share that role.
Please indicate your role preferences when you pre-register!
INTRO SESSION: Sunday, July 8, 1313 Hollis, 5-6:30 pm
Give this a try, and see if you like it!
Cost: $15/$10 for students (at the door) but please try to sign-up in advance!
If you are unable to attend on Sunday, but want to take the class, let me know!
Based on your interest and schedule, we will determine the next step.
Proposed 4 week series: Monday evenings, July 9-30th
July 9 Location = 1313 Hollis
July 16-30 Locations: TBA
Either 1313 Hollis or Happy Souls (for the mirrors!).
Less than 8 paid registrants = Class will meet at Margaret’s Home studio (with carpool arrangements).
Bonus of my home studio = never too hot in summer, due to cool function of our new heat pump!
$15 per class or $50 for 4/$40 students
Pre-registration Requested! Please indicate your role preference!
Cheque, cash or E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or comments, please talk to me, phone (or email)
I am excited to start this class and would like to thank Martina for brainstorming the concept!
(Photo = Margaret & Brooke Burdette, tango demo, Shambhala Ball, Boulder, Colorado, sometime between 1997 & 2001)